OPPORTUNITIES FOR DOCTORS (VR or NON-VR)
BENEFITS OF AFTER HOURS WORK
Radio Doctor Illawarra have excellent opportunities for doctors who wish to contract to our unique and respected service, enjoying greater flexibility and supporting an overall work/life balance. Single shifts or additional work is available on a weekly basis.
- Chaperone-driven RDI cars with full in-car facilities
- Overnight accommodation option and full, clean kitchen facilities
- All calls triaged by call centre with trained staff
- Ideal work environment, with on site / off street parking
- iPad for each doctor shift
- Outstanding administration and staff support
- Modern base and office setup
- Digital post patient visit reports
- AGPAL accredited practice
- Only 1.5 hours from Sydney CBD and within walking distance to train station
We welcome vocationally registered (VR) and non-VR doctors with ‘general’ registration.
Overseas trained doctors are also encouraged to apply, with programs in place to facilitate practice.
Please send expressions of interest and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone during office hours at 02 4227 3251 for a friendly chat and to discuss opportunities about how you can be part of the Illawarra’s most established after hours medical service.