Recruiting: Doctors (Locum) required
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING – Position Description and more details at: rdi_after-hours-dr-advert
WORK WITH US
Radio Doctor Illawarra have excellent opportunities for doctors who wish to work for our unique and respected service, enjoying greater flexibility and supporting an overall work/life balance. Single shifts or additional work is available on a weekly basis.
- Chaperone-driven RDI cars with full in-car facilities
- Overnight accommodation option and full, clean kitchen facilities
- All calls triaged by call centre with trained staff
- Ideal work environment, with on site / off street parking
- iPad for each doctor shift
- Outstanding administration and staff support
- Modern base and office setup
- Digital post patient visit reports
- AGPAL accredited practice
- Only 1.5 hours from Sydney CBD and within walking distance to train station
We welcome vocationally registered (VR) and non-VR doctors with ‘general’ registration.
Overseas trained doctors are also encouraged to apply, with programs in place to facilitate practice.
Please send expressions of interest and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone during office hours at 02 4227 3251 for a friendly chat and to discuss opportunities about how you can be part of the Illawarra’s most established after hours medical service.